Some more goodies to share!

Happy weekend everyone. I'm just stoppin in for a minute to show you guys another card that I completed this one for 2 challenges. The first one being The Deconstructed sketch, 
For the 2nd. challenge that I joined, It was a color challenge from  Pals Paper arts. and the colors to use are Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight and whisper white. I love love love this card. Almost all of the supplies I used are from Stampin Up! I think 1 of the buttons is out of my stash. 
So, what do you think? Let me know. I would love to hear from you!! 
That's all for now Friends, It's Saturday night and I have some creatin to do!!  See you all soon!

Comments

Pretty card, with great details. Glad you could join us for the Deconstructed Sketch!
Cute!!! Really imaginative!! Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Pals Paper Arts!!
Jen Shults said…
Very pretty! I love all the wonderful details! Thanks for joining us for DS159!

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

Splitcoast Color Challenge

I hit 3K, Check out my candy